Terms and Conditions
- Booth space is not secured without CW&E’s receipt of a completed Exhibitor Contract.
- Exhibitor Packet (detailed show information) will be emailed on or before 9/24/2012 or upon
Completed Registration (if after 9/24/2012 date). Information will also be posted online at
- Booth placement is not guaranteed. We will do our best to secure one of your three requested booth choices. Booth placement depends on availability & location of similar currently registered vendors.
- Booth Sharing is Prohibited!
- No products, signs, or printed materials representing businesses not holding a booth in the current show may be displayed or distributed in your booth. Any such materials found in the booth are subject to confiscation until the end of the show.
- This includes but not limited to: flowers by…, frames done by…., etc.
- This also includes publications or any printed materials of companies not exhibiting in the show.
- It is sometimes necessary to adjust booth spaces and they may be moved without notice. We will contact you at our earliest convenience. If in transition you are moved from a corner booth, we will do our best to reposition you in a corner booth.
- Your Company Name will be listed as you have stated in the Company Name field on the Exhibitor Contract unless CW&E is otherwise notified. Once the show program has been sent for production your name will be listed as it is on the Vendor Roster provided in the Exhibitor Packet.
- When staffing your booth for the show, all participants are responsible for show Rules & Guidelines.
- DON’T LET AN EMPTY BOOTH BECOME A MISSED OPPORTUNITY. Please have continuous staff on hand throughout the entirety of the show.
- Show Set-Up/ Load In Hours are Wednesday, October 24, 2012 from 9am-6p. Vendors will not be permitted into the Loading Dock after 9am on Thursday, October 25, 2012. Load out Hours are Thursday October 25, 2012 from 2pm-8pm.
- After you unload your vehicle you must move it from the dock area!! You will be towed if you do not move!! The Park is very strict about this rule.
- Show Décor is available through Party Reflections, Inc., Please fill out the forms once you receive your exhibitor packet. Specialty item pre-orders will be cut-off as of Wednesday, 9/5/12. They will have a limited list of items available for rental on Friday and Saturday, these items are available on a first come first serve basis.
- Wednesday, October 24, 2012 from 10am-7pm It is very important that you check-in at the designated CW&E registration table upon arrival and prior to set up we are located at the loading dock entrance. You should expect to receive any updated information, be checked in, receive your exhibitor badges, and get directions to your booth.
- Thursday, October 25, 2012 from 6am-8:30am. It is very important that you check-in at the designated CW&E registration table upon arrival and prior to set up we are located at the loading dock entrance. You should expect to receive any updated information, be checked in, receive your exhibitor badges, and get directions to your booth.
- Only CW&E authorized personnel will be permitted to photograph the show floor. Photographs taken by CW&E authorized personnel may be used for promotional advertising for The Bridal Showcase.
- We are here to help you protect your investment. It would be unfortunate for non-exhibiting vendors to STEAL YOUR BUSINESS! Please help us monitor this situation!!! Guest solicitation is not permitted for Non-Exhibiting Vendors.
- All food samples being distributed must be sample size portions and must be approved by submitting the form included in the Exhibitor Packet to The Park.
- If you need electrical services, these services are provided by The Park and you must complete and return these forms to The Park. The Senior Showcase Producers, CW&E, are not affiliated with The Park and therefore will not become involved with electrical matters.
- Music/ Sound from your booth should be controlled as to not disturb your neighbor. The show management team reserves the right to control sound volume at your booth.
- Your booth space is a 10×10 booth and you must maintain the 10×10 space which you have reserved. You will be asked to move within the allotted 10×10 space if you have extended past your boundaries.
- NO SOLICITATION OF BUSINESS OUTSIDE OF YOUR BOOTH AREA. Solicitation of business outside of your booth in registration area, concourses, etc. will not be tolerated. No Vendor will be allowed to solicit business from the front entrance of the show or in the upstairs lobby unless previous arrangements have been made through show management! Vendors are only allowed to solicit business within your booth area.
- In an effort to be considerate of other vendors and guests visiting the show floor, ABSOLUTELY NO BREAKDOWN SHOULD BEGIN BEFORE 2PM. Use every available minute to take advantage of this great marketing opportunity.